Please find this week’s update on the following LID 17 projects:
Fence Replacement Project
Installation of new brick fences has been completed on the following streets:
- Ralston Branch Way from Halstead St. to Telfair
Installation of new brick fences is either underway or expected to begin in the next 7 days on the following streets:
- Telfair Ave. from Ralston Branch Way to Harmony Ave.
- Addison Ave. (South side)
- Harmony Ave. (West side)
Demolition of existing fences and/or installation of piers is underway on the following streets:
- Harmony Ave. (East side)
- Ralston Branch at Wexford Trail (South side)
- Gladden Way (East side)
- Chatham Ave. (West side) from Paddington Way to Heatherington Ave.
- Hetherington Ave.
Once a segment of new brick fence is complete, the District’s contractors will assess and repair any damage to irrigation systems and landscaping that was caused by the work.
If you need to report any issues with your fence, please contact the LID at firstname.lastname@example.org.